[TRLog] 6.48 hiccups

Subject: [TRLog] 6.48 hiccups
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 21 Feb 2000 17:01:39 -0000
> One weird semi-crash when I went for the quick QSL key and hit the "]"
> instead -- it went into a strange state where a single window was on screen
> and everything typed into that window was sent as CW.  Hitting [Enter]
> returned things to normal.

You hit the tail end key - which is doing exactly what it should.

> Finally, in POST, when I tried to send a dupe list straight to the printer,
> I got runtime error 160 at 0227:152C.  Same thing happened before the
> contest when I tried to generate a rate sheet from last years's log.
> Printer works fine with DOS edit.com so the port is set up OK.

This might be something to do with TR and Windows 98 being unhappy with
each other.  This error is reported as a DOS device write fault -
which tells me that the normal DOS command to write to the printer
is not being supported.

I guess the only way around this is to save it to a file and then
print it using notepad.

Tree