[TRLog] Running under Win98

Subject: [TRLog] Running under Win98
From: nr1dx@cyberportal.net (NR1DX)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:40:07 +0000
Tree, et  ALL

I didn't experience any choppy CW problems with my little experiment, I am
running a P-III /667 though so don't know what happens with slower
machines. If you experience choppy CW when running both then try going to
<PROPERTIES><MISC> for the Desktop TRLog shortcut and try clicking on
<BACKGROUND, ALWAYS SUSPEND> . Memeory did seem to be an issue either.

Dave
NR1DX