[TRLog] Running under Win98

Subject: [TRLog] Running under Win98
From: dl2zav@darc.de (Udo Lautenbach DL2ZAV)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:59:12 +0100

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Robert Brandon <rbrandon@austin.ibm.com>

> Note that the Always Suspend option doesn't give the program priority over
> others.  What it really does is keep the program from doing anything while
> it's not actually open.

and, when running Win95, and leaving the window while CW is sent, I get a
continous tone from the speaker, CW resumes when I return to that window.
Only tested off air, but this might leave your rig in a key-down situation.

Can Win98 really pass over a COM and LPT port from one window to another?
With two windows under Win95, I get no CW, no rig control, no packet in the
second window.

Udo

dl2zav@darc.de

Ich logge mit TR-Log.