[TRLog] Automatic frequency input for F Keys

Subject: [TRLog] Automatic frequency input for F Keys
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:06:46 EST
In a message dated 11/28/2000 1:02:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
oolon@eskimo.com writes:

>  I could set up Alt-F keys to
>  automatically ask a station to QSY to any of the various frequencies where
>  we had stations and where we needed the mult (one Alt-F key for 10,
another
>  for 15, another for 20, etc).  This would eliminate the need to type in
the
>  frequency (or the patented WA0RJY fumble with the paddle) after looking at
>  the frequency on the bandmap at the bottom of the screen.
>
>  Make sense?
>
>  Jack, WA0RJY (K7ED in most contests)

Yea, right!
Thanks for snatching the multiplier away from many stations in waiting to
work the rare one.
Only if you program to tell the DX to go back immediately after working
Mighty-Multi on another band :-)

Yuri, K3BU (somethin else in most contests)