[TRLog] Programming SVDVP messages

Subject: [TRLog] Programming SVDVP messages
From: gbaron@home.com (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:24:47 -0600
I answered my own question and post it here in case it can help others.

My system is set up this way

c:\trlog    TRLOG is installed here. All common files like common.dat, cty,
dom  etc.
C;\trlog\sbdvp      SBDVP installed here
c:\trlog\contests   Subdirectories here for each contest

for 1m I have

c:\trlog\contests\ARRL10M  Here I have any things specific to the contest
such as my config file, special dom files etc.

I then use this batch file to be sure sbdvp gets started and time is allowed
to load and unload and all sound files are saved when I quit.

c:\trlog\sbdvp\sbdvp -s2
PAUSE
c:\trlog\tr.exe
c:\trlog\sbdvp\sbdvp -u
pause

I also need a sbdvpcfg.dat  with the message names of each message that I
want to load and
in this case it is

cqf1.dvp
cqf2.dvp