[TRLog] QSX Frequency Problem

Subject: [TRLog] QSX Frequency Problem
From: RPClifton@aol.com (RPClifton@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 22:56:00 EST

--part1_76.8425fb5.27d316d0_boundary

I'm using TR Log 6.55 with an FT-1000MP.  When I select spots from the band
map that contain split information the transceiver splits, but the transmit
frequency is incorrect.  For example, the DX is listening on 7198, but the
FT-1000MP transmit frequency is set to 7066.92.  Other than that, all the
other radio interface features seem to work fine.  Any ideas what is wrong?

--part1_76.8425fb5.27d316d0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I'm using TR Log 6.55 with an
FT-1000MP. &nbsp;When I select spots from the band
<BR>map that contain split information the transceiver splits, but the transmit
<BR>frequency is incorrect. &nbsp;For example, the DX is listening on 7198, but
the
<BR>FT-1000MP transmit frequency is set to 7066.92. &nbsp;Other than that, all
the
<BR>other radio interface features seem to work fine. &nbsp;Any ideas what is
wrong?</FONT></HTML>

--part1_76.8425fb5.27d316d0_boundary--