[TRLog] FT 900 and split

Subject: [TRLog] FT 900 and split
From: balister@vt.edu (Philip Balister)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 23:38:09 -0500
I have TR and my radio talking. Everything looks good. Well into I
went to 40 and tried split. If I enter the split into the radio the
display goes to 160m or so. If I enter i by using the - sign the
radio seems to do the right thing, then goes to the same state
as manual entry. The radio is still correct, just that TR has
changed to the wrong band. Similar situation on 80m split. I hvae
to turn off the rig interface to work splits ...

Any tips?

73 de Philip, K4EP