[TRLog] ADIF file from TRLOG does not handle frequency

Subject: [TRLog] ADIF file from TRLOG does not handle frequency
From: gbaronmn@yahoo.com (Gilbert Baron Yahoo)
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 09:19:53 -0600
When I make the ADIF file form TRLOG using WLOGCONV.EXE it doe not fill in a
frequency filed or it does not put it in the correct place.

If I then import into Logic 5 I MUST enter the frequency manually. If there
are many QSOs this is tough. Is there a way to get this? It would certainly
be nice. :-) I DO have the frequency into the log in place of the QSO number
so it is there. Along with the band data the program should be able to
handle it. Or am I all wet, is there a frequency field defined in ADIF
format?

_
Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'