[TRLog] Splitting a serial port

Subject: [TRLog] Splitting a serial port
From: kk1l@arrl.net (Ronald Rossi, KK1L)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:35:24 -0400
Not true. There are PCMCIA serial port cards available. I have used them
successfully many times and acutally have a pair on order right now. We
networked our Field Day last year using at least four of these things (in four
computers). I found this to be the best price and have had good success.
Shipping is free when prepaid (PayPal, check, etc), $10 with credit card. Other
brands and dealers are out there if you look. Eiger no longer makes this card.

Eiger Labs PCMCIA Serial Card EPX-SC1000/SC2000
http://www.amstar.com select "all listings" and search under "PCMCIA Other".