[TRLog] Clarifier kill vs. Clarifier zero

Subject: [TRLog] Clarifier kill vs. Clarifier zero
From: toms@xmission.com (Thomas M. Schaefer)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 17:56:12 -0600
I think the historical reason for not having custom commands for the ASCII
command sets like Kenwood has been because of some of the hex codes,
especially with ICOM. It seems to me that it would be a workable solution to
allow you to place xFDh or x0Fh to indicate a hex value. I might be wrong,
but I do not think that ability has been added. It would be handy to issue
custom commands to hex command set radios.

Tom NY4I