[TRLog] TR version 6.71...

Subject: [TRLog] TR version 6.71...
From: kk1l@arrl.net (Ronald Rossi)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 00:39:40 -0500
Folks,

I am finally releasing version 6.71. There are quite a few items in the
readme file. There are a couple updates which I am quite excited about.
I have revitalized the radio interface section so TR keeps track of the
radio(s) at a faster rate. I payed extra attention to Icom radio
operation and believe there are significant improvements there too. I
added a command to exchange radio one and two information to quickly
swap places from one to the other (I still need to make this command
split and VFO B aware). I also added a command line option to rescore a
contest to check the multipliers in the tough to check contests.

As always I welcome comments and observations about the program.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont

multipart/mixed
  application/x-unknown-content-type-me_auto_file
---