[Trlog] Re: [TenTec] Logging programs (More)

Subject: [Trlog] Re: [TenTec] Logging programs (More)
From: n4zr at contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Mon May 19 13:03:28 2003
At 11:54 AM 5/19/03 -0500, you wrote:
>I can't believe I never got to shack N4ZR's hand at Dayuton - even though
>I took
>a picture of him standing 5 feet away from him (he was QRL).

Saw you too, Tree, under the same circumstances.  Sorry we missed
contact.  Heard your talk on robots, tho -- good fun.

I hadn't realized that TR would now go 56K, but I see it in the current
manual.  I am mired someplace back in the 90s when the maximum allowable
baud rate was (I think) much slower.

Sorry for the false alarm, and glad it is one...

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated 9 May 03.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm