Re: [Trlog] TR 6.74 Aug 31

To: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR 6.74 Aug 31
From: "Udo DL2ZAV" <dl2zav@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:52:19 +0200
Hi Mike,

[Mike Wetzel, 17 Sep 2003:]

> First the WAE, I just sent my .CBR file in and I noticed that the
> "claimed score" in the .CBR file was very low, most probably due to
> the fact that it did not seem to count 'QTC's".  I didn't catch this
> item in my CW log but it was also not the correct score.

I think the Cabrillo routine just calculates points * multipliers and
does not care for the additional factor that weights multipliers
depending on band (which is unique to the WAE).

POST R S does it correctly, so you can just generate a summary
sheet file, look up your claimed score there, and put it into your
.CBR log.

--
73, Udo
d l 2 z a v (at) d a r c . d e   [de,eo,en]

Ich funke mit TR-Log von N6TR:
http://www.trlog.onlinehome.de