Re: [Trlog] Using TR-Log with LoTW

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Using TR-Log with LoTW
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:56:04 -0400

http://www.df3cb.com/

> Is LOTW open to "all" users or still just BETA testers??

Log Book of the World is open for everyone to use.

https://www.arrl.org/lotw/default

For whatever it may be worth, my entire computer log -- 72,776 QSOs -- has now been uploaded. Essentially no problems at all. So far, only 391 QSL records (matches between my log and others) have occurred, but there are very few non-US participants so far, I assume because of delays inherent in the granting of certificates. As of this moment, the web site says that 3,488,373 QSOs have been uploaded by 1075 users -- almost a million more than yesterday.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated August 30.
129 stations were added or updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm