Re: [Trlog] Using TR-Log with LoTW

To: <trlog@contesting.com>, "Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Using TR-Log with LoTW
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 09:32:22 +0600
> records (matches between my log and others) have occurred, but there are
> very few non-US participants so far, I assume because of delays inherent
in
> the granting of certificates.  As of this moment, the web site says that
> 3,488,373 QSOs have been uploaded by 1075 users -- almost a million more
> than yesterday.
>
> 73, Pete N4ZR

I desided not to bother as soon as I learn they need copy of my license to
be sent by mail. That will take too long... Just wonder why do they not
except scanned copies which can be submitted via email?
I beleave this requirement will be the major obstacle for overseas users.
I only have 40 000 qso in the log. I usually turn my TR log files into ADIF
and them import them into Logger.

73, Igor UA9CDC