Re: [Trlog] TRlog under Linux!

To: "Kevin Schmidt" <w9cf@ptolemy.la.asu.edu>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TRlog under Linux!
From: "Guy Olinger, K2AV" <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 20:25:17 -0500
My question is whether the CW comes out jerky.

In the past Linux attempts have had the "busy-doing-something-else"
problem that you get from other multi-tasking OS's, causing jerky CW
and unhelpful pauses, however short.

If that IS solved, by running up the priority or ????, that would open
up Linux/dosemu as a vein to create proxy com port daisy chain
networks that are in fact running over Ethernet, and that have no
speed restrictions.