Re: [Trlog] TRlog under Linux!

To: "Guy Olinger, K2AV" <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TRlog under Linux!
From: "R. Torsten Clay" <tclay@netdoor.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 10:32:23 -0600 (CST)
On Sat, 8 Nov 2003, Guy Olinger, K2AV wrote:

> My question is whether the CW comes out jerky.

I was surprised it worked so well this time.

Several years ago I also tried doesemu, and found that problem. This time
the cw seems very solid. So it seems that either since then (1) dosemu has
improved (better IRQ passing?) (2)  linux task switching has improved (3)
I have a much faster system now, or some combination of 1-3.

Give it a try. It is not going to work with a slow system, but on an
Athlon 1GHz with 512M ram it seems to work great here.

Tor
N4OGW