RE: [Trlog] Getting back on the air

To: "'Mark Bailey'" <kd4d@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] Getting back on the air
From: "Robert Brandon" <rbrandon@austin.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 06:52:53 -1000
I would have preferred to skip the floppy, but I didn't think about creating
a FAT partition at the beginning of the drive when I installed XP.  (Uh,
don't tell anybody, but it's my work laptop.  ;-)  )

I was very pleased that just by using the built-in XP disk administrator, I
could carve off a little space at the end of my drive, format it with FAT,
and get to it with a boot floppy.