[Trlog] SS Phone callsigns available for download

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] SS Phone callsigns available for download
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:22:22 -0700
For those TR folks who use WriteLog for SSB, now that it's been finally enhanced to play fullcallsign.wav files, this is for you. I am firmly convinced that TR is the greatest contesting software on the planet, but unfortunately, can't do this futuristic SSB automation.

Tnx to Randy, K5ZD & others listed on the download page, there are two small .txt files for those wanting to pre-record fullcallsign.wav files for the ARRL SS.

One file contains 4,319 calls & the larger one has 6,190 calls (some go back to 1997 in this file). If the calls open in your browser, just "Select All" & copy/past into a .txt file with Notepad.

I've put a link on my overhaul-in-process website at:

http://www.k6vva.com/

Hopefully soon, I'll post some recording tips & .wav file management suggestions.

Enjoy!

73...

Rick ("Locust") Hilding, K6VVA a/k/a KP2CW (Trustee)