Re: [Trlog] 4-port PCMCIA card saga

To: Mark Beckwith <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] 4-port PCMCIA card saga
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@intergate.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:34:21 -0500
Mark,

You mentioned having the Card and Socket Services software. I have not
tried my PCMCIA serial card under Win98 "DOS". I am not sure the C&SS
software I would use. Running under a DOS window should work with the
Win98 C&SS drivers and under DOS with the DOS C&SS driver.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont