[Trlog] 4-port PCMCIA card saga

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] 4-port PCMCIA card saga
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:04:39 -0600
Hello DOS gurus.  Thanks to those who forwarded Card and Socket services
software before SS.  It still didn't do the trick and now I'm completely
scratching my head.  Here are the specifics.  If anyone knows the machine or
the card, (or both?) I could sure use some tips.

NEC Ready 220 Laptop - Windows 98, 2.something gig clock speed, 2.something gig
HD - Pentium II I recall

Quatech Q-Lynx QSP-100 RS-232x4 port PCMCIA card

I really only need one more port to get by, not four.  If there is a
standard-of-the-TR-industry card yous guys are using for doing 2 radios on one
laptop, it might be easier to just get whatever that is and install in instead.
 Thanks in advance for your help.

Mark, N5OT