[Trlog] Wish List/Help

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Wish List/Help
From: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:55:05 -0800
I used 6.79 for SS CW, and have some wishes.  Or maybe I just need
some suggestions to change my TR configuration.

1.  It would be nice to have a log flag indicating whether the
contact was CQ mode or S&P mode.  Alternatively is there a way to
have the frequency for each QSO be the radio frequency instead of
generic band frequency?  If so, one could get a pretty good idea
which mode you were in.

2.  It would be nice to have the F-key descriptive line at the bottom
of the screen, just above the keyboard.  This was the first time I
used the band window and the F-key line was relegated to above the
band window.  Is there a way to put it at the bottom of the screen?

3.  It would be nice to have a non-ambiguous screen indication when
in the S&P mode.  Usually the message is there.  But when I hit space
to check for a dupe, and it is a dupe, the You-are-in-S&P-mode
message gets replaced by Kxxxx-was-a-dupe message.  Is there someway
to have these two messages in separate places?

73,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California