Re: [Trlog] Packet and Bandmap in v6.91

To: N9CO@aol.com, TRlog reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Packet and Bandmap in v6.91
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:52:15 -0500
There are plenty of us who use a telnet connection to fill the map :)

I had provided Tree with a fix for what you describe. The fix worked for
version 6.85, but is only a 1/2 fix for 6.91. I have been looking for
the reason. I have not found it yet.

However STAY TUNED for a relatively easy way to connect to Realtime
Score Reporting. Gerry, W1VE, and I hope to have something for SS.

73 es God Bless de KK1L...Ron Rossi (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~kk1l