Re: [Trlog] Packet and Bandmap in v6.91

To: TRlog reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Packet and Bandmap in v6.91
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 23:45:49 -0500
Well I am sorta kinda looking at this particular issue. I had done a ton
  of work on the band map (and a few other items) in the past. I do have
a version 6.85 where the band map works FB. It was the latest version I
had the source code to test. I had expected the same code change to fix
6.90. Bummer that it did not.

The reverse video of the only entry shown is the cursor you would
navigate the band map with. You can use the arrow keys to move around
the map. The problem with the map in this version is that only the
cursor entry is shown.

73 es God Bless de KK1L...Ron Rossi (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~kk1l