Re: [Trlog] CQ 160 Meter Contests -problem

To: "'Tree'" <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] CQ 160 Meter Contests -problem
From: "Tod -ID" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 00:09:32 -0700
I have loaded TR version 6.92 and tried to log stations in preparation for
the CQ 160 Contest this weekend.

I can log domestic stations with States or Provinces.
I cannot get the program to accept DX stations with Zone. I can get it to
accept DX stations with the prefix.

Am I the only one with this problem? If so, please tell me what entries you
have for the name of the Contest and the Received Exchange or any other
things you know you did to get the program to log both DX and Domestic
stations.

Tod, K0TO