The problem was apparently in the .cfg file I had imported from a different
contest year. That sort of destroys the Conventional Wisdom that the 'old
days were the ones when we did everything right'.
The solution was to start with NO special .cfg file and then add statements
to the one that TR sets up for a new contest.
In the process of doing that I learned and re-learned a lot about how
cleverly TR has been constructed. The ability to include and exclude
specific features via Ctl-J or the .cfg file is masterfully thought out.
Thank goodness for the Manual. N6TR and N7DR I think are the editors of
that. Without the Manual one could really get confused [even with it I
sometimes get confused!].
See [hear and work] everyone this weekend on 160 I hope.
Trlog mailing list