[TenTec] Anyone use an Omni VI with ICOM CT-17?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Anyone use an Omni VI with ICOM CT-17?
From: arlan@ameritech.net (Arlan R. Levitan)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 18:08:36 -0500
Is anyone out there in TT Land interfacing an Omni VI to their computer
by connecting an ICOM CT-17 or equaivalent to the Omni's serial
(mini-plug) jack?  I am currently using the DB-25 connector for PC and
band switching, but have acquired an Icom 706 as a backup/portable rig.
The CT-17 supports up to 4 radios and my understanding is that the Omni
RS-232 commands are a superset of the Icom's. Would be nice to run both
rigs off of one interface.

TU ES 73
ARLAN K8OW
FISTS #3333