[TenTec] PARAGON I protocol Info please!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PARAGON I protocol Info please!
From: rosenberg.eric@Orbcomm.COM (Rosenberg.Eric)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 97 17:25:58 -0500
     If I understand correctly, it may be possible to have DX4WIN send
     commands to my Paragon I to logging. I use the Ghiel chip...

     I need to know what the sequence is for sending data and what I send!
     Can anyone help...

     If this is decently documented, maybe we can convince 1) the DX4Win
     folks will add it into the program and 2) TRlog or the other contest
     logging folks will do the same.

     Thanks,

     Eric W3DQ
     ---