[TenTec] Mike Summary

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mike Summary
From: arlan@ameritech.net (Arlan R. Levitan)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 18:01:52 -0500
I have both Heil ProSets and the TenTec desk mike. Haven't really tried the desk
mike with VOX, but my Heil HC-5 definitely works better in VOX mode on my VI
(w/Factory Option 3) than the HC-4.

I had an AKG C410 condenser microphone with head boom lying around from my MIDI
studio days...finally wired it up a few months ago and have got nothing but FB
reports on the audio. It's kind of a hassle to set up but it works better
VOX-wise than the other three mikes I own.

73 ES GUD DX
ARLAN K8OW
FISTS #3333