[TenTec] No TenTec service

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] No TenTec service
From: cooper@gmpvt.com (Tom Cooper)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 11:37:02 -0500
My ownership experience with ICOM and Kenwood rigs has been limited to one
each of IC-751A, IC-735 and a TS-850, and every one of them had problems
of some sort (bad solder joint, nasty whistle in the slope tuning, etc.)
that I either fixed myself or just lived with because of the expense and
hassle of sending them for repair.  I've had a bunch of T-T rigs, and have 5
right now, and have found them to be just as reliable, or more so, and a
LOT easier to fix by myself, with T-T help as needed.

Tom  W1EAT