[TenTec] Why Stop Here ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Why Stop Here ?
From: AnthonyScandurra@FirstUSA.com (Scandurra,Anthony)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:27:49 -0500
Well, I have to throw my two cents in and comment on this one.

I have gotten MANY unsolicited comments of excellent audio quality on my
OMNI VI (since upgraded to the Plus) using the Ten Tec 705 microphone. I
even had a friend, who knows the sound of my voice very well, listen to
my SSB transmissions with his TS-870S wide open (up to 8 kHz.). He can't
believe how close to high fidelity it is.

This doesn't seem to jive with your observations. I don't claim to be an
audiophile, but I do appreciate excellent audio quality. I respectfully
disagree with your assertions.

Anthony Scandurra - KG2MY
UNIX System Administrator - FileNET Systems
Phone: (302)434-7655
Fax: (302)594-4020