[TenTec] Paragon Kam interface

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon Kam interface
From: talbot@kmrmail.kmr.ll.mit.edu (George Arthur Talbot)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 98 14:31:03+120
John Biccum (biccum@gte.net)
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 13:13:20 -0800

I just bought a Paragon (One) and am eagerly awaiting its delivery. =
While waiting I=92d like to get a cable made to run my Kantronics KAM =
Plus TNC. The information that I have says that the Paragon provides =
"outputs" for such devices. Could someone fill me in on what type of =
jack is used for these outputs so I can start building a Paragon-to-KAM =
cable? The rig also has the optional RS232 interface. What cable do I =
need for this connection?

John,

They are all RCA female jacks on the back of the Paragon.

George V73GT