Fw: [TenTec] TenTec for 160M -Reply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [TenTec] TenTec for 160M -Reply
From: N4NT@bnoc.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 11:29:42 -0400
Just remembered another option from the April 1957 QST.  They suggested
using a ferrite loopstick antenna buried one quarter wavelength
underground.  As I recall, the only drawback to this is that your
signals are 180 degrees out of phase.  It seems you could compensate for
this by turning your speaker around and talking into the back of your
microphone.

Mike - N4NT@bnoc.net