[TenTec] Hercules Negative Feedback Circuit?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hercules Negative Feedback Circuit?
From: davidc@bit-net.com (DavidC)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 22:15:51 -0400
I have a Hercules 444 amp. Serial Number 00111.  I am told that there was a
"negative feedback circuit" added to stabilize the final circuit somewhere
along the way in the production cycle which added protection for the
finals.  Anyone know what number in the series that was?  Anyone have the
circuit so I may add it to mine if it doesn't have it?  These things are
not supported by TenTec any more, so I have to really defend this thing so
it doesn't become an expensive paperweight!   Thanks & 73, DavidC  AA1FA