[TenTec] OMNI VI and Contesting

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI and Contesting
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:34:05 -0500

>The only problem is it "hears" much better than it's heard.

Which is a big problem because it's the 'other guys fault' and
can only be corrected through an education and enlightenment
process.

Hey...how about if we noted the station's in our contest logs,
then when we submit the electronic logs, we also cc W4PA.  Scott
could then extract the noted calls and send them flyers about the
Omni VI+ .......

hmmm....this is getting interesting....

Then, for each Omni VI+ purchased by one of the noted calls, the
log submitter gets credit towards another Omni VI+.

I like that.....

dale, kg5u
kg5u@hal-pc.org