[TenTec] Ten Tec Cure for Clicking Omni 6 a No Go

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Cure for Clicking Omni 6 a No Go
From: John & Annette Nicholson" <dx@netbridge.net (John & Annette Nicholson)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 19:28:21 -0800
I am sorry to report that after making the modifications outlined in
my previous message, I can hear NO improvement in the clicking. Again,
this is NOT key clicks. The click is extremely noticeable if you turn
the keyer speed full clockwise and hold down the dits on the keyer. The
power can be all the way turned down and the AF/RF knob can be fully
counterclockwise. The clicking is still in the speakers/headphones. You
can turn the volume/sidetone up and mask it somewhat, but it is still
there.

Still searching for a cure...

73 John K7FD