[TenTec] from a Scout to ???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] from a Scout to ???
From: JimN0OCT@aol.com (JimN0OCT@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 11:39:18 EST
HI Bill and the group,

I just upgraded to a TT Corsair 1, and can't say enough about this rig!  It is
quiet, stable, and with the filters [I still have to buy a couple] very solid
in heavy QRM.  I'm not a huge software-based contester, so I don't need a
syntesized rig.  The weak signal capabilities, though, are outstanding!

All this and is pretty sexy looking, too.

73, jim
jimn0oct@aol.com