[TenTec] 301 & RS-232 together.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 301 & RS-232 together.
From: k4sqr@juno.com (Jim MILLER)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 08:49:36 -0500
Ten-Tec made & possibly still makes a Model 236/or/246 cable with a "Y"
pigtail. The auto-tuner or the Hercules II amp would accept one for band
date and the 2nd is what I used for the 301.

I never understood new magements reasoning for discontinuig the 301. If a
product is not well advertised, sales will be down vs ??

As popular as the Omni V-VI & VI PLUS have been I would think it is
justifialbe at least in kit form .

No, the 301/Omni VI Plus are not for sale at this time.

73
Jim. K4SQR
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]