[TenTec] Power switch on Delta; Homebrew power supplies

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Power switch on Delta; Homebrew power supplies
From: gharmon@idworld.net (Gary Harmon)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 19:39:36 -0600
A local parts store has the same assembly but the resistance of the pot is
different.  You would have to disassemble the old and new parts and then put
the new switch on the old pot.  Not a difficult job.  I offered to get the
assemblies for Ten-Tec but they were not interested.  If you want one to fix
your dad's problem I'll be glad to see if they still have some.  I can also
get one for any body else that needs one.

Let me know if I can help.

gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK
6302 Robin Forest