[TenTec] Ten Tec and RTTY

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec and RTTY
From: coates@oceana.net (Harry &Sara Coates)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:21:59 -0500
Good evening everyone,
I want to thank all who replied to my post about RTTY with
TT gear. I certainly appreciate the outstanding spirit of
your notes. I recognize most of you from the other
reflectors, your credentials are impressive. Looks like we
have quite a forum assembled. I hope you will stick with me.
I ask your help.

During the past 3 weeks I have received 5 e-mails asking
about RTTY with TT. There are only 4 questions really being
asked. Most of you touched on 1 or more of the topics
already. All of these people read this list, so, I'm sure
your comments will help in making good decisions.

The number one question is, which software to use?
Since I use RITTY with a Sound Blaster 16 card I can't
provide good info on software for TNC units. Would you
please comment on what you use now and how you like it.
Would you choose something else?

de,  WA8HC     Harry Coates