[TenTec] Ok, if the Argo was/is so popular.....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ok, if the Argo was/is so popular.....
From: walt@jove.acs.unt.edu (Walter S Delesandri)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 07:35:57 -0500 (CDT)
William's right....the novice bands are a source of EXCELLENT
qsos....but unfortunately this, too, seems to be dying....like the
license....
Most of my 'novice' qsos are with higher-class licenses looking
to escape the lunacy of the bottom of the band, or trying to
avoid 1-W signals in digital qrm....
99% of the 'techies' are NOT using their 'HF' code privileges...
they're sitting on their butts on 10M waiting for the 5wpm
general...so they can put their damn computers on the CW subbands,
IF there still are CW subbands....

Walt

On
Sun,