[TenTec] question on adapters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] question on adapters
From: JBeamer@PanAmSat.com (Beamer, Jay)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:45:35 -0400
While on the subject of Heil, take a listen to the new Heil Gold Line
cartridge that just came out. I heard a friend of mine with one on his Omni
6 it sounded incredibly good. Much smoother and broader response than the 5
cart. If you buy a Gold Line, you get a choice for your second cart. of
either the 5 or 4. Just another alternative!