[TenTec] The Last Radios

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] The Last Radios
From: JDuffy@aol.com (JDuffy@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 15:26:24 EDT
That's why I like the Ten Tec radios.  Plenty of space to work on the radio.
I never did understand why the makers of rice boxes kept making desk top home
radios so darn small.  It just does not make sense.  Mobile is one thing, but
home units - make 'em big.  More and more of my shack is becoming filled with
US made radios.  Ten Tec, SGC and MFJ.

Regards,

Duffy - WB8NUT

In a message dated 8/23/99 1:42:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,