[TenTec] Scout AUX 13.8 Volt??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout AUX 13.8 Volt??
From: ve7asr@islandnet.com (Rick Williams)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 18:07:23 -0700
True!   But I could have done all you said off the power feed from the
battery and if I planned to use a light without the rig being on that
would have been my choice.  If I was using an external tuner with a
meter lamp or a DSP etc when the rig was on a switched plug would have
been my preference.

I have switched the fan voltage externally but that seemed a waste of
components.  Even for an economy rig switching the AUX supply, I feel,
should be the norm.

Rick