[TenTec] OMNI-VI Plus features lost from OMNI-V?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI-VI Plus features lost from OMNI-V?
From: cshyde@yahoo.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 06:45:55 -0700 (PDT)
Lets talk about contesters. Hmmmm they sit at a radio
and call cq, exchange call letters and a signal report
and go on to the next cq.  Whats the point? That isn't
communications its headhunting. Personally I wouldn't
give a hoot in hell what any contester thought about
anything! All they do is ruin the bands for a whole
weekend that I could be using to carry on intelligent
conversations.  When they start giving cash prizes for
contests then maybe it will mean something. Hi Hi

--- "Dale L. Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org> wrote:

> >>  1.  A number of big-time contesters have dinged
> the OMNI VI
> for not having
> >>  a monitor function for SSB
>
> big-time contesters don't operate SSB.
>
> ;-)
>
> dale, kg5u
>

> --
> FAQ on WWW:
> http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.htm
> Administrative requests:
> tentec-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:
> owner-tentec@contesting.com
> Search:
> http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm

=====
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH

Eagles May Soar, But Weasles Never Get Sucked Into Jet Engines!

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.