[TenTec] Oh, But I Disagree

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Oh, But I Disagree
From: N4NT@wireco.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:44:49 -0400
One thing I do appreciate (on further reflection) is for the reply to be in
the message BEFORE (or above) the original message.  That way I can scroll
down and see what the reply pertains to, but if not needed, I don't have to
ferret out the new thoughts.  This does not seem to be much of a problem on
this reflector, but on some others, you must scroll down to see the new..

73 de Mike N4NT@wireco.net