[TenTec] Omni Vi

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni Vi
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington N4LQ)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 19:58:16 -0400
Yep...the receiver is tops compared to JA rigs. Much easier on the
ears! If folks would read down through all of those glowing reviews
they should notice that it's all about the receiver. Of course the
reviews were all positive and all done without expensive lab
equipment. But look what happens when someone makes a negative comment
about a $3,000 radio. Whoa....
Steve N4LQ