[TenTec] Terminal Program

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Terminal Program
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:34:51 -0600
. Can anyone recommend a decent terminal
>program that will run in Windows

Believe it or not, at W5RRR (club station at Johnson Space Center),
I've set up on the PC and use Windows Hyperterminal.  Not at all
fancy; no bells and whistles, but very easy to sit down and operate
from the git-go--and that's what I'm shooting for: We have many
operators coming through the station who have little or no experience
with some of the more exotic digital mode software and can't deal with
the steep learning curve.

>OR, should I forget about RTTY, AMTOR and PACTOR and just run CW?

That would be a waste of a good Kam .. your brain can do CW.  It can't
do RTTY, Amtor, Pactor, etc.

73,
dale, kg5u