[TenTec] Re: pegasus and psk31

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: pegasus and psk31
From: at060@chebucto.ns.ca (David McClafferty)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:59:53 -0400 (AST)
The manual doesn't say what the impedance is but I connected my mic to it
and it worked just like it did in the mic input. I used a xfmer with a
500 to 8 ohm ratio just to get the turns ratio. Some guys are using 1:1
transformers and attenuators but I figured why not let the xmfr do both
jobs.
                                        Dave, VE1ADH