[TenTec] Ten-Tec Panel Restoration

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Panel Restoration
From: pcuellar@bright.net (Phil Cuellar)
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 19:14:00 -0500
Hi all,

Just a suggestion, maybe a way to go for somebody that wants to experiment a
little...I've heard of QRPers using clear labels and a computer printer to
make a label to cover the front panel of homebrew rigs.  They use word
processing software to place the print in the correct places on the labels,
apply the labels to the front panel, then carefully rub out the bubbles with
a Popsicle stick. If large enough labels aren't available, perhaps adhesive
laminating sheets could be used. I have not personally tried this, and your
results and mileage may vary.  It is an interesting prospect for restoring
those worn front panels, though. Maybe one of you brave individuals can try
it and report results to the group.

73 de KB8TRK - Phil